Wednesday, 28 June 2023
  11 Replies
  345 Visits
Votes
Undo
I have a new user level that I have given rights to for Jevents. But this does not work. Users in this group get an error when editing an event. "An error has occurred! 403 No permission to view this source / perform this function".
Here are my settings:

Even if I enable user authorization, it doesn't change anything.

Hope you can help me further.
Thanks a lot
steff11 set the post as Normal priority — 10 months ago
steff11 set the type of the post as  Technical — 10 months ago
10 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Can you check the category permissions too?

JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!

10 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,

all actions in categories are allowed but the user can't edit an event and can't create a new event... always the 403 error.
10 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Hello,

all categories are allowed for this usergroup but he can't edit or create an event :(
10 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Can you test with a user in the group 'administrator' (the parent of this new group).

JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!

10 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Users of the Administrator group also get a 403 error. Manager does not work either. Only SuperUser works.
10 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
Can you please help asap?
10 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
I created a new user called 'jevents test' and there was no problem creating and editing an event in the backend or frontend as this user.

Can you be more specific about a user who is having these problems and which frontend menu item etc.

10 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
User "BOGY" in Userugroup" Bogy" must be able to edit and create the events. Not the administrator.
He works in Backend.
10 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
I changed the jeventstest user to match the permissions of Bogy and this user can create and edit events at https://www.gym-remchingen.de/events

At point does your user have a problem? Editing or saving? Creating or editing? Which events?

9 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
What do you have changed? Ask because we have a new page and I must reproduce this. Thank you:)
9 months ago
·
Votes
Undo
The only thing I changed was to change the user 'jeventstest' and put it in group BOGY and removed from administrator.

• Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.

Members Area

Show your support

Unlike many Joomla calendars we do not charge to download JEvents - please show your support for this project by becoming a member of the JEvents Club Club members get access to early releases, exclusive member support forums, and Silver and Gold members can use many exciting JEvents addons

Your membership will ensure that JEvents continues to be the best events calendar for Joomla.