Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Month name and nav arrows in Calendar Module?  Topic is solved

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby betteroffjed » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:51 pm

I did reinstall the module a couple times, actually. I haven't done it since I reinstalled, but I can't imagine that would make any difference as nothing else changed.

The module class suffix is also an interesting thing---if I leave it blank, it gets basically no formatting and still doesn't get navigation options. If I put in "1", which is what the template wants for everything else, it at least gets some formatting.

The template was purchased from a template website, I didn't pick it or buy it, lol.

Thanks again.
betteroffjed

Postby Newmedia » Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Hi... I am having a similar issue using 3.0 and Jevents calender via Modules Anywhere placement of the calender in a Item. I can get the calender to display previous month nav tool in the display calender nav bar. Here is the sand box site
http://198.1.76.5/~divers/index.php/sno ... tours.html
I have the complete nav tool after selecting a date in full calender event mode. also is there a back buttom to take you back to the Item view?

Thanks and we actually buy your stuff
Newmedia
Gold Members

Postby Geraint » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:44 am

the module parameters for the module in the content item have not been set to show the previous month and year links - not sure how "Modules Anywhere" works but you need to set these module parameters.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby Newmedia » Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:03 pm

Thanks Geraint
I will try and figure it out... "Modules anywhere" is a place holder for a module so you can place then in a Item, Article or Category text area. Pretty handy, here is the code for placing modules into the text area's.
{module JEvents Calendar|showtitle=0}

I have one other question if you don't mind. The events for the site start in June how or can you set the calender to default to the event start month when they look at the page? Calender is defaulting to the current month?
Thanks Again for all the work you guys do.

Mike
Newmedia
Gold Members

Postby Tonyp » Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:58 pm

Hi Mike,

I'm afraid the defaulting for the mini calendar wouldn't be very simple i'm afraid.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby Newmedia » Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:14 pm

Thanks Tony... It will be fine as it is :)
Newmedia
Gold Members

Postby Newmedia » Wed May 01, 2013 5:29 pm

Hi Tony

can you edit a child repeat day in a calender. I can't seem to find the access to the child repeats?
Newmedia
Gold Members

Postby Newmedia » Wed May 01, 2013 5:31 pm

I figured it out...right in front of me... just make a new event to the date and it shows DUH
Newmedia
Gold Members

Previous

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)