JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)

The end time of events shows one hour later  Topic is solved

Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby KAIROS » Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:17 am

I already answered tis question.
Once again:
When I edit them I just did my input. All the events are repeating events and I used an end date 1 year in the future.
But when I open the event in the backend of joomla the parameter for the repeating events stands on a count of 100 and NOT on the end date.

And here is another question you newer answerd.
How do I tell JEvents that I'm a registed user?
I found in the FAQ only registered user may change the time zone.
KAIROS

Postby Geraint » Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:13 am

Sorry - but you have not answered the question.

I need to know exactly what time and dates and repeat pattern you put in to the event editing page.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby KAIROS » Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:14 pm

Hello Geraint,

PROBLEM SOLVED !!!!!!

The problem was that the first date AND the last date of the event must be exactley the same day. ONLY the end time should be different.
Example:
First date: 13.01.2013 Begin: 19:00
Last date: 13.01.2013 End: 20:00

If these input are not like in the above example, the repeating events works correctly execept in the weeks around the change of the daylight saving time.

To make it work fine even around day light saving time change, it has to be like in the example.

Actually that was the only problem.
The not affected events met the requirements
Now everything works fine like expected.

Thank you for your time.

Bernd
KAIROS

Postby Geraint » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:08 am

Correct - otherwise you will get a series of repeating events that overlap each other
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Previous

Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)