JEvents Translations (Free Access)

Persian Translation

The place to discuss and post translations of JEvents

Postby carcam » Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:03 am

Hi shamgo,
the package you have just attached is very close to the one we provide at the downloads area of JEvents, are you sure you attached your package? Unfortunately the package we provide is not complete as lots of strings are missing from translation.
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby shamgo » Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:05 pm

The package in your download area is for Joomla 1.5. What I did was to download the 2.5 Arabic package from your site and merged the common keywords from 1.5 Persian translation. There were a handful of keywords that I had to add my own translation.
If there are keywords that are missing, send them to me and I will translate them.
shamgo
Translators

Postby carcam » Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:28 am

Hi Shamgo,
I have sent you a PM message about becoming a translator ;)

Regarding the component, you just have to get rid of the ";" that is before each string and then translate the sentence that is between quotes.

For translating our files we use an online tool called Transifex so it will be easier if you become a JEvents translator ;)

All best!!
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby gingerschneider » Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:17 am

Thanks guys for the info...it was helpful to me atleast...thanks!! :)
gingerschneider

Previous

Return to JEvents Translations (Free Access)