Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Club Members Only - URGENT please!!!

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby Tonyp » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:37 pm

Hello Victoria,

You need to install these features you are asking for.

You download them from:
http://www.jevents.net/downloads

Make sure for the likes of RSVP Pro, you download both the plugin and component and also, make sure to read the documentation supplied with it and it's a swiss army knife for event registration :) there is a lot about it.

Again for the layouts you need to install what you want to use, so download them from the above links in the layouts category.

You install all of the downloads via the Joomla! Extension Manager.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby Geraint » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:27 am

To add to what Tony has said above
vshamraeva wrote:Also I cant change the layout i.e. for the latest events and for the calender... Or I dont know how (?) On the backend in the module "Choose layout" there are User global, alternative, ext, geraint.

These layouts change the overall 'style' or 'theme' of JEvents - you can select them either on a menu item by menu item basis or globally using the JEvents config.

If by 'layout' you mean how your event details pages look then please see this video - http://www.jevents.net/jevents-15-topme ... ut-editing
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby vshamraeva » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:47 pm

Hy guys,
your magic extention is still not working as for Gold members on my side.
Can you finally help me?
vshamraeva
Gold Members

Postby vshamraeva » Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:50 pm

Tonyp wrote:Hello Victoria,

You need to install these features you are asking for.

You download them from:
http://www.jevents.net/downloads

Make sure for the likes of RSVP Pro, you download both the plugin and component and also, make sure to read the documentation supplied with it and it's a swiss army knife for event registration :) there is a lot about it.

Again for the layouts you need to install what you want to use, so download them from the above links in the layouts category.

You install all of the downloads via the Joomla! Extension Manager.

Regards
Tony

I have donwnloaded this
RSVP Pro - Invitations, Attendance and Reminders

Is this the right one?
vshamraeva
Gold Members

Postby vshamraeva » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:00 pm

I got it! )
vshamraeva
Gold Members

Postby Geraint » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:13 pm

Yes - you will need the component and plugin and any payment gateways you want to use.

Please see the demo videos and then the setup notes in the download area http://www.jevents.net/downloads/category/62-rsvppro_12
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby vshamraeva » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:17 pm

Hello guys,

I have another two questions:

1) I have created an event with opportunity to attend. The end user does not see any buttons or links, where he can register.
http://hhakademie.de/index.php/kalender ... itaet.html
The event is public.

2) The time for the events is not correct displayed
Mi Apr 10, 2013 @15:00 - 04:00PM
that should be 15:00 - 16:00
IN THE EVENT description is the time correct.

Kind regards,
Victoria
vshamraeva
Gold Members

Postby Tonyp » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:08 pm

Hello Victoria,

1. Have you setup the registration template? and enabled registrations on the event?

2. Please see:

http://www.jevents.net/jevents-15-topme ... nts-module

Regards
Tony
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby Geraint » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:47 am

Also did you enable registration by users who are not logged in? This is a global option in the RSVP Pro parameters
Geraint

Postby Tonyp » Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:01 am

In addition to Geraints response it's called 'Allow email based registrations'

Tonyp
Team Staff

Previous

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)