Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
The first line of your error log refers to logs/rokcommon.php - so it is the same problem. Create this as an empty text file and make is accessible to Joomla and try again. OR disable the Rokettheme plugin that is causing the problem (no idea what it is though I'm afraid).
- Posts: 42799
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Thank you for such a quick response.
I just got it working!!!
It turns out my log folder path was not correct. Once I put the absolute value, the events showed up.
I put in the full value and the issue went away.
I hope this helps anyone that might have a similar issue.
Thank you once again Geraint.
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:38 am
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)