Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
i have a little Problem with my JEvents. I cant save save new events in the Frontend Popup. When i push the "Save" or "Aply" button the fields will be cleared but the Popup is open. I can close the Popup only with "X". When i add a new event over the Backend its all OK and i can see the events.
I use Joomla 2.5.9 and JEvents 3.0.8
Can somebody help me.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:59 pm
What editor are you using? This sounds an awful lot like it is clashing with the Joomla! Mootools library.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23769
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Or you may be using the CodeMirror editor - please try a different editor.
- Posts: 42811
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)