Pre-Sales

Use within my circle of friends  Topic is solved

Feel free to ask questions you might have before purchasing a subscription in here.

Postby Knocky7 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:56 pm

Hi there!

I just set up a new site which is only available for my friends and which should replace the use of "doodle". In average 2-3 events per month by 10-20 users.

I ran across JEvents as a calender for this purpose. What I was missing is the function so subscribe to an event.
I found out that the "Simple registration module" is what I need in addition and this would cost me 40 EUR.

My question:
Are these 40 EUR per 6 months a one-time-fee (means one-time-download and longtime use without the right for further updates) or do I have to pay every half a year for it's use?

In last case I would delete it right away since this is much to much!

Thanks for your answers!
Best regards,
Knocky7
Knocky7
Silver Members

Postby Tonyp » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:45 pm

Hello Knocky,

Once your membership expires you do not need to renew and all plugins etc will be fully functional. But you will not be able to download and club member files after the 6 months unless you renew.

Many thanks
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby Knocky7 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:29 am

Hello Tony,

thanks for your answer!

Best regards,
Knocky7
Knocky7
Silver Members

Return to Pre-Sales