Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
how i can pu a new Field in Edit events and put it to database.... i try something but all times i lost access jevents....
- Posts: 48
- Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:58 pm
1. Use the custom fields plugin for JEvents - in this case adding a new field is as simple as configuring a simple XML file. Also you can search on this field, import it from a CSV field too.
2. Write a special plugin for JEvents and respond to the appropriate triggers when events are saved and retrieved from the database
3. Modify the core code for saving and editing events
- Posts: 42850
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)