Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Calendar view - showing an event across several days

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby CMoorhouse » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:03 pm

Hi

Following a superswift reply to my last post (thank you) i thought i would see if you can help with the following

Within the calendar view - for an event that occurs across several days, it is listed each day as an event - is it possible to show this as one listing with perhaps the bar running across the days concerned ie without the text repeating on each day?

eg the Midsomer festival which occurs on the 12-15 March

http://www.box.wilts.sch.uk/index.php/n ... 13/03/04/-

thank you
Caroline
CMoorhouse
Gold Members

Postby Tonyp » Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:17 pm

Hello Caroline,

It is indeed. But these are relative to the layouts see:

http://www.jevents.net/demo/all-events-150

And select Iconic for example.

You can test the layout there.

The Free layouts are already included in your installation, the others are part of the Silver Club Membership.

Many thanks
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)