JEvents 1.4

Remove category color from month view

Postby eclombardo » Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:37 pm

Hi - as I'm going to have multiple events on a day the color category bar takes up a lot of room. I'd like to remove that from the monthly view - is this possible, and if so, where can I make that change? I tried the config but can't seem to find that option. Any help is very much appreciated, thank you! :)
eclombardo

Postby eclombardo » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:18 am

Can anyone direct me in taking off the category color? I don't like it in the latest events module either - I don't mind just taking them off altogether. Can anyone help me in finding where exactly to take this off from?
eclombardo

Postby eclombardo » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:33 pm

Hi - ok, finally realized that I couldn't do this change in the css, but on the php file instead. Wish it could have been a little easier to find and modify! But now at least I'm getting it to look a little more like I want.

Still, all in all, a fantastic product - I love it, thanks for all your hard work on it!! I'll definitely be registering and paying for the pro version as soon as I launch!
eclombardo

Postby ttoone » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:02 pm

I am trying to do the same thing, but I can't find in the PHP where this changes is made. Would you please post how you were able to accomplish this? Thanks
ttoone
Silver Members

Return to JEvents 1.4