Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Month missing in drop-down-menu with PHP 5.2.14  Topic is solved

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby Sokratez » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:05 am

Hi,

I'm running your calendar on my localhost WAMP with PHP 5.4.11, working 100% fine.

Now I uploaded the site to my webspace and there is just one small error with the calendar, everything else is fine.

As you can see, one month is missing in the drop-down-menu.
incidentally it is the only month where any events are happening.

you can check it out here: http://www.sumpf.com/index.php/veranstaltungen

Checking the code, you can see that it really is missing, not white text on white background or something:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You can point me to the file&line of php-code, where this html is being generated, my php is okay, but with all the files in all the joomla-directories I have no idea where to go...

copy and paste the 'Version information for Support Forum' from the JEvents Control Panel into your post

Well, I get this: "Error: Feed not retrieved"
Project news is set to "yes"

Cheers!
Sokratez
Sokratez

Postby Sokratez » Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:08 am

I just added an event for april, and april is still visible in the drop-down-menu...
Sokratez

Postby Geraint » Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:47 am

Please upgrade to JEvents 2.2.8 and reinstall a new download of the latest German translation for JEvents
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby Sokratez » Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:12 pm

I was afraid to update, since I don't know who made the site or what quirks might be there... never change a running system, u know... but after a complete backup I did as you asked and now it works :-)

Thank you very much!
Sokratez

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)