Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

How upload images and files on event from admin side ?

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby andrea66vi » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:19 pm

Hello, i have installed JEvents 2.2 std (free) and not find how to upload images and files on event from admin side. I need to become Silver member to download these two addon:
Standard Image and File Uploads
AutoCreate Authorised Users

or is possible to have free ? (i need only these addon)
I think 42 Euro is too much for them, i'm not interesting other addon.
Can you help me ?

Thank you, bye.
andrea66vi

Postby Tonyp » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:32 pm

Hello,

You could use the standard Joomla Image plugin or JCE to insert images, and Phoca download with the editor button plugin installed for files.

Our plugin allows setting who can upload images and sizes etc but allows you to configure where in the event detail it is shown. But it's also possible to show in the module an list views.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby andrea66vi » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:07 pm

Hello, thank you for answer, i also have Phoca Download installed but not appear the editor button when i create an event, so i cannot upload a file related to the event. How can i resolve this problem ?

Not is possible to buy these two plugin:
Standard Image and File Uploads
AutoCreate Authorised Users
at a discounted price ??

Waiting a reply, bye.
andrea66vi

Postby Geraint » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:19 am

The image/file upload would be in the WYSIWYG editor and not a separate button.

For the autocreate authorised users you could use the Joomla ACL instead of authorised user mode that way you could assign event creation permissions based on a user's user group.

Unfortunately we have no mechanism to sell (and more imortantly support) individual addons.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby Tonyp » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:27 am

Note, that you need to set:

Show editors button extensions - Yes

In the JEvents -> Configuration -> Event Editing
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby andrea66vi » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:10 am

Hello, i have check the configuration in JEvents and is set on Yes, but i not see in the event menu the button extensions appear.
I only see the button (Editor Yes/No) none others buttons near, is a problem of Joomla core ??
I remember that when i have installed Joomla 2.5 the button component as Attachments was viewed, why now not appear nothing ??

How can i resolve this problem, help me, please.
andrea66vi

Postby Tonyp » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:00 pm

Hello,

Do you view the Buttons when editing an article?

What editor are you using?

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby shrad » Tue May 07, 2013 6:50 am

Hello I have same problem. I have installed attachment plugin with button but can't see attachment button.I could see image, article button from editor.Please help me.I have set all joomla configuration.
shrad

Postby Tonyp » Tue May 07, 2013 7:12 am

Hello,

Go to: JEvents -> Configuration -> Event Editing:

Show editors button extensions

Set to Yes.

Regards
Tony

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby shrad » Tue May 07, 2013 8:55 am

I have enabled this setting also enabled the plugin setting but it not working please reply
shrad

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)