Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Using the calendar popup in backend to edit event start and stop date.
It is not possible to select dates after the 28th every month.
Joomla : 2.5.16
component_com_jevents : 3.1.34
- Gold Members
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:41 am
Please update to version 3.0.7 - the problem is resolved in that version
You may need to clear your webbrowser cache after upgrading
- Posts: 42795
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)