Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Quaders in Jevent Site display --- Help needed  Topic is solved

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby daswirdwas » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:59 pm

Hello,

I have installed jevents with the "ext" template. Now I have a little "square" (???) displayed a the date of an single event on the event overview page

AND

after issuing more then ten events now the page navigation is displayed at the bottom of the page... not inline in a row (as defined by joomla) but among each other with these "squares" at the beginning of each line... -->see attached screenshot

Does anyone have an idea where this effect comes from or what this "square" is????
I had checked the source code of the page, the template css, the jevent css (/components/com_jevents/views/ext/assets/css/event_css.css) - and - nothing found...no more idea where to search or what to search for... :-(((

If you like to have a look --> http://daswirdwas.de/TEST/Moeve/termine ... stevents/-

System: Joomla 2.5.8 / jevent 2.2.8

Many thanks in advance for your help

Andreas
Attachments
Bildschirmfoto 2013-02-02 um 17.50.08.png
Bildschirmfoto 2013-02-02 um 17.50.08.png (47.02 KiB) Viewed 494 times
daswirdwas

Postby Geraint » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:24 am

This is from your template causing the pagination to be displayed as a vertical list instead of being centered on one line.

If you use the firebug addon for firefox or Chrome inspector you can see what css is causing this. You probably need to add a display:inline and eliminate the background image

something like

.jev_pagination li {
background-image: none !important;
display: inline;
margin-left: 5px;
}
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby daswirdwas » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:46 am

Thanks for reply ;-)

I had already tried you suggestion "something like this... diplay inline" without effect...

I found the cause of the "squares" within my site template and fixed this...it was caused by an non existing/wrong hg-image ;-)

The remaining trouble is the pagination links below each other... :-(

I think this is caused by trouble withe the site template "against" the jevent template... because other pagenav will be displayed correct...

I will check the site with the firebug plugin and may i find the problem...
daswirdwas

Postby Geraint » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:51 am

Did you try my actual CSS - I tried it in Firebug on your site and it would be enough to get it to work properly
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby daswirdwas » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:59 am

YES!!!
NOW i had implement/add your code...
it's inline ... not completely what it has to look like...but this ist only doing now.

my idea was to modify existing "div.jev_pagination" tag ... = no effect :-(

I got it!
THANK YOU !!!
daswirdwas

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)