JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)

Edit Event Changes

Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby Cooper1999 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:51 pm

I would like to make some changes I can see how to do it in 2.x but it doesn't seem to work in version 3. Basically on the Edit Event tab I want to turn off Access Level, Activity, Location, Contact Info, and Extra Info. I am using the custom fields add on to create the edit event as I want it. On that note can someone point me in the right direction to change up the styling of the checkboxes. Just to make it cleaner I would like each checkbox on it's own line and the checkbox before the option instead of after. The more crucial is turning off the unneeded fields.
Cooper1999
Silver Members

Postby Cooper1999 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:55 pm

Okay I have them all done except activity. I missed the closing } when I copied it.
Cooper1999
Silver Members

Postby Geraint » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:48 am

If you would like me to take a look please send me login details via PM and I'll load an event editing page and advise you on the CSS you need
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)