JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)

JEvents 3.0.4 Calendar Option Not Working

Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby PSPWebmaster » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:46 pm

I just recently migrated from Joomla 1.5 to 2.5 and decided to update JEvents at the same time. However, the calendar option is not working. The calendar will not open and I am unable to change the dates.

Any help would be appreciated as it worked perfectly with Joomla 1.5.
PSPWebmaster

Postby Geraint » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:52 pm

Do you mean the mini-calendar icon on the event editing page? Do you get any javascript error messages? Did you try in the backend of Joomla

If that is not the issue please be more specific
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby PSPWebmaster » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:59 pm

Yes, the little calendar option that you click to select the date and I am using the feature in the backend. I am not getting any errors at all. In the earlier version (for J1.5) I was able to click inside the date field and I can't even do that here.
PSPWebmaster

Postby Geraint » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:28 pm

Try using Firefox (instead of MSIE) then view the javascript error console from the Tools menu (maybe via developer tools sub menu)
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby PSPWebmaster » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:20 pm

Thank you! Using Firefox worked perfectly without any issues. I was previously using Chrome. I should have asked a few days ago as it would have saved me a LOT of frustration.
PSPWebmaster

Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)