Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
When it says leave blank for all it means just that.
I'm sorry, but this is likely down to a user configuration error. We only provide off forum support to our Club Members.
So what does the url look like that gets an item may have been updated before you click it?
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23780
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Just found some more information. It works fine in Firefox, but not in IE or Chrome. So I have put this to bed for now.
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:55 am
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)