JEvents 1.4

Simple Location Question

Postby jheyboer » Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:49 pm

I am looking to change the Navbar on the front end and need to know 2 items. I have successfully changed it so the navbar is on the bottom, if that gives you a clue as to where I am at in understanding how to customize this wonderful program.

1. I need to change the labels of the navbar from "See by Year" to something different like just "Year" or "List-View". I have searched and opened many of the files, but can't find the HTML where "See by year" is actually written so I can edit it.
2. I also need to change the size of the images of the navbar. I have made my own from scratch but their sizes are different than what's listed.

Finally, I would be willing to share the new look with you if you want to include it in the general views or add it to your list of views. I just need to know the location or file name of the items above to edit them.

As a bonus question: The days in my monthly calendar (Sunday, Monday, etc) are off centered to the right by a few noticable pixels. Alignment says center and I can't find any padding or margin issues. Any ideas?
jheyboer

Postby jheyboer » Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:57 pm

Found the image issue right in front of my face. Still need to figure out the label question.
jheyboer

Postby jheyboer » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:47 pm

solved the label issue! So that takes care of both questions I asked, however I can't change the arrows that go to next month and next year or back. I have replaced the gif's and that worked, but I have identical png's that look a whole lot better I want to use. When I change them to the png file on the CSS it doesn't work and I can't find where the navbar calls up "dd_gray" or dd_blue images anywhere in the system.

Also, centering the month names still stands-as in I need advice.

Thanks
jheyboer

Return to JEvents 1.4