Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Is there a way to share my events with my friends using email address or user level access.
JEvents Version - 2.2.7
Joomla - 2.5x
Let me know
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:04 pm
We only provide the ability to invite site members or users by email to the event creators with our RSVP Pro Component for JEvents. This is available to our Gold Members.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23834
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
There is also the 'email' icon to use the Joomla com_mailto component to send the link to friends.
- Posts: 42850
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)