Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I have set custom fields and icalevent.detail_body template, where I have few custom fields.
It is possible have in this template somehow:
if not empty custom_field1 = show custom_field?
Because I have table with label:
So in website is:
some label and empty space.
Is possible show this label only when custom fields is not empty?
(sorry for my bad english)
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:57 am
There is a club member article describing how to do this in detail.
But in essence you can use the layout editor to insert your custom field label and modify it like this:
- Posts: 42795
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)