Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Does JEvents work with K2 items? I would like to be able to include JEvents in a K2 item. There was a post on a now non-support forum here that implied that there was a club addon that enabled the two extensions to work together, but I've not been able to locate it. Thanks..fred
- Gold Members
- Posts: 446
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:41 pm
There is yes it's called the CCK plugin available to silver club members here is its description:
Allows you to create linkage in event detail to CCK entries (number specified in the plugin parameters).
v. 2.2.1 Allow import of events from SobiPro when category fields are correctly setup
v 2.2.0 reinstate support for EasyBlog posts
v. 2.1.3 adds config option to specify target menu item
v. 2.1.2 removed old Joomla 1.5 global variable
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23713
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)