Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Tooltip style/override

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby Wanna » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:53 pm

Hey there,

I want to stylize the hover tooltip which is displayed if you move your mouse over an event. I know that I am able to configure the tooltip with my own code in admin panel.

But, if I insert for example: {{Tooltip Zeit:TTTIME}} then I am not able to control the output which replaces TTTIME. But exactly that is what I want to change so that I am able to include everything better into my design of my page.

Can someone tell me please in which PHP file the tooltip is gerenerated and at which point the placeholders will be replaced with output?

Thanks
Wanna

Postby Geraint » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:34 am

you can use {{start date:STARTDATE}}, ENDDATE, STARTTIME and ENDTIME etc. in your tooltip
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby Wanna » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:53 am

that's right. but i want to set for example the day in font-size bold and other color than rest of date string like this:

29. December 2012

that's why i need to change code
Wanna

Postby Geraint » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:47 am

You can do that with the layout editor - there are club member articles that describe the format options for dates/times and layout editing for month calendar cells. See http://www.jevents.net/jevents-15-topme ... events-154 and http://www.jevents.net/en/jevents-15-to ... y-calendar
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby Wanna » Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:43 am

Hey,

i am not an Club member and i dont want to pay so that i can read an article only for that. I dont need the features or addons which i can get as a club member. So please tell me how to do that without being able to read your links.

Thanks
Wanna

Postby Tonyp » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:14 am

As Geraint mentioned, via the layout editor in JEvents and inserting some custom HTML.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)