Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Old event still showing in year overview  Topic is solved

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby inomart » Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:25 pm

All

I created a menu to Jevents. In the menu-options I selected the option "relative" . In further settings for "relative date range", I put a 0 in the first textbox and +1y in the second textbox.

This means the calendar should only display the events which take place between today and one year further.

However, all events before today are still in the overview.

I'm using JEvents v2.2.8

Knipsel.JPG
Knipsel.JPG (34.18 KiB) Viewed 259 times

What did I do wrong?

Regards
Ino
inomart

Postby carcam » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:30 am

It seems there is a tiny bug in the relative date range. Just use 0d and it will work as expected.
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby inomart » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:31 am

Indeed, this solved the problem. Topic can be closed.
inomart

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)