Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Requested URL not found on this server  Topic is solved

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby barraclm » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:53 pm

I have an online site running JEvent 2.1.8 with Joomla 2.5.8 which works just fine.

I have now created a local site using a backup clone of the online site. All the components etc appear to be working, except for JEvent. I can see my calendar, categories and events from the back end. However, when I try to access something in the front end I get the following error "The requested URL /joomladev/bookings/schedule/month.calendar/2012/12/26/- was not found on this server."

I have seen another topic where it was suggested that the problem was SEF settings. However, my local site is a clone of the (working) online site so both the SEF and the JEvent configuration settings are the same. I have the same issue locally irrespective of whether I use JEvent 2.1.8, 2.2 or 3.0.

Your assistance would be much appreciated.

Michael Barraclough
barraclm

Postby barraclm » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:11 pm

Apologies - it was an SEF issue. It seems that I have to have different settings on my localhost to make it work.

Michael Barraclough
barraclm

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)