Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
When importing calendars, you can use a default category and ignore the embedded categories in the calendar. Ical files seems to only support one level of categories.
Why do you not use the default category as a base, so that the categories in the calendar file can be put as sub-items of the default category?
Per Yngve Berg
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:59 am
Jevents can auto-create the categories during import but these will be top level categories. If you want these to be sub-categories of the default category you will need to edit the categories (or use the batch modify tool).
- Posts: 42795
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)