Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Is it possible to purchase the agenda / minute plugin without going for a silver club subscription? If not, if I buy the silver club so that I get the plugin, will it work in future versions of Jevents, or will I have to stay with the current version? Many thanks, Fozzie
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:04 pm
It is not I'm afraid.
The plugin should work with JEvents throughout versions. But if you have a different version of Joomla! it will not necessarily work above 2.5 for current release and 3.5 for the upcoming release in the next few weeks.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23834
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Joomla 3.5 is meant to be backwards compatible to Joomla 3.0 (its a progression of minor releases). So its very likely that the latest version of the Agenda/Minutes plugin will continue to work right through to the end of life for Joomla 3.5.
But since that is as much as 2 years from now its possible (but unlikely) that your webhost may have upgraded your site to a newer version of PHP that may require an update
- Posts: 42850
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)