Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

List of events in Word, Excel, etc ....

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby lee51 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:17 am

I wanted to ask if it is possible to have a module or whatever to get a listing on word, excel, as the events that we have published on the web.
We want to be putting events on the calendar and we would like to able to use it for something else that we need to have all data in Any file listings.
I will appreciate your response. If there is a module that makes private even this function I would like to know.
thanks.

En español por si nos podemos enterder mejor con alguien.

Queria preguntarles si es posible con algun modulo que tengan o como sea de sacar un listado en word, excel, como sea de los eventos que hemos publicado en la web.
Queremos ir poniendo los actos en el calendario y nos gustaria poderlo utilizar para para otra cosa que nos hace falta tener todos los datos listados en qualquier fichero.
Agradecere su respuesta. Si hay algun modulo aunque sea privado que haga esta función me gustaria saberlo.
Gracias
lee51

Postby Tonyp » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:03 pm

Hello Lee,

I'm not quite sure I understand? We have a module which is the Latest Events Module, which allows sorting of events from a specific category or not?

Is that want you are looking for?
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby carcam » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:31 am

Hi lee51,
currently the only exporting functionality you may find in JEvents is Exporting events to an iCal file. Nevetheless you may use latest events module as Tony suggested to get a listing of your events and even offer an RSS feed or you may use one of the component list views (By Year, by week...) to get this list and copy it into another file.

----
Hola lee51,
actualmente la única funcionalidad para exportar eventos es la exportación iCal. En cualquier caso, puedes usar el módulo de últimos eventos tal y como sugiere Tony, para crear un listado de tus eventos e incluso ofrecer un enlace de sindicación RSS o puedes también usar alguna de las vistas de lista de JEvents (por año, por semana, ...) para mostrar el listado y después copiarlo y pegarlo a un fichero.
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)