Forum for JEvents 3.1 for Joomla 3.x and 2.5.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I have several categories
I have a joomlamenu pointing to these and displayed by month.
at the bottom of the calendar month view is a link that says "All Categories" clicking this link just reloads the page.
I have a link in the same joomla menu that will display all the categories. So I know its possible to do this.
How can I get this link at the bottom work?
When adding a legend module to the page...the same thing happens in the module
Not much come up from the forum search for "all categories"
maybe I'm missing something
Jevents 3.0.0 RC2
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:34 am
"All Categories" shows all the categories that are allowed to be displayed by the menu item config - in your case this is redundant since the menu item can only display one category.
If you don't want this to appear then uninstall the legend module.
- Posts: 42795
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to JEvents 3.1 (Free Access)