Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I apologise in advance but I could not work out any way of contacting JEvents for a product question.
I have a web site that is basically for clubs and their members. I want each club administrator to be able to create and maintain their own events and when a member logins in, using their Joomla id, the members will be able to see only events for their club(s) and likewise the administrator should only be able to view events for their own club. I have read some documentation on JEvents and cannot work out if this is possible or how it would be possible with JEvents. Can someone enlighten me?
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:38 am
You could create a series of Joomla user groups and access levels one for each of your clubs and place the members in these groups.
Then when creating events the club admins would only be able to select the categories they have viewing rights to i.e. their own club.
- Posts: 42835
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)