Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Spacing around minicalendar

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby soilandw » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Hello,
I'm using JEvents 2.2.8 on Joomla 2.5.8 with the Beez 20 template. I have my JEvents minicalendar located in the same position as my menu (ARI Ext Menu) and banner (FlexBanner), with the menu on top followed by the minicalendar and then the banner. The problem is that there is almost no space between the three. I've brought this up on a Joomla board and they told me I need to edit my minicalendar module to create some padding or margins. I don't really know which file to edit and how to do this so I was wondering if someone could give me some guidance. Below is a link to the page. Thanks

http://www.soilandwater.org/jupgrade/
soilandw

Postby Tonyp » Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Hello,

You could apply a template over ride see:
http://www.jevents.net/jevents-15-topme ... jevents-15

But you should be able to do it with CSS, use Firefox and Firebug to inspect and test changes.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)