Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Cannt access Jevents control panel

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby wazzerman » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:58 am

I have been using Jevents 2.x for over a year with no issues and suddenly I can't access Jevents from the back-end. Logged on as the SuperUser account I used to set up Jevents just gives me a completely blank page when I click Components, then JEvents. I've enabled logging and debug levels but nothing appears.
Interestingly, if I log in as a different account (with Administrator level access) I can get into Jevents but only see Manage Events and manage Categories. If I add SuperUser access to this account, I get the blank page again.

I upgraded to JEvents 2.2.8 yesterday but that hasn't helped. It seems its a permissions issue but I'm not sure where to start looking.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks.
wazzerman

Postby Tonyp » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:18 am

Hello,

It sounds like you are running out of memory please see:

http://www.jevents.net/jevents-15-topme ... -page-load

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby wazzerman » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:15 am

Memory Limit appears set to 64M now I've used the memory adjustment plugin but the blank screen remains. Do I need to do anything to get it to use 64M or does it do it on the fly?

Thanks.
wazzerman

Postby Geraint » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:12 pm

did you enable the error reporting as described in the article Tony gave you the link to?
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)