Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Hello. I would like to use your great component not only like events management but also like appointments management. So it can be useful itroduce the event status as not confirmed, confirmed....In the sense if user invited accept the event, so it is confirmed. Event creator can be ste the minimum number of user that must accept to confirm the event and how many time before the event it is possinble accept, otherwise it is not confirmed and deleted. All this with autoreminders, notifications..
What do you think?
Is it already possible?
- Gold Members
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:29 am
For RSVP Pro you can set it up with 'pending approval' for new registrations. I think that is what you want to implement
- Posts: 42851
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)