Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Hello. It would be very useful introduce ajax effects when user click on monthly, year, day and week view on the calendar so to prevent the reload of the page.
And maybe that you add ajax effect in othe rpart of the component.
What do you think?
- Gold Members
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:29 am
Many sites want the page to reload so that adverts can be updated etc. Also if you enable Joomla caching correctly the modules will be cached in any case.
Reloading just the JEvents 'content' using JSON is something we are looking at and will hopefully add it in JEvents 3.0 as an option.
- Posts: 42795
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)