Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Calendar Modules - Marking days with events

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby cconant » Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:35 pm

Hi,

I am relatively new to using jevents, and have a question regarding the calendar module. I am using jevents v2.2.8, and Joomla 2.5.8. I was looking at the screen shot in the calendar module features page http://www.jevents.net/jevents-15-topme ... dar-module and it appears that the module allows a date with an event to be highlighted a certain color. However, I have installed the calendar in my site, and when I created an event in the component the calendar doesn't highlight the date. I have looked through the settings, and can't seem to find a place to change this, nor does the date have a class that I can modify.
cconant

Postby Tonyp » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:27 pm

Hello,

These is layout specific.

For example in your module configuration change it to default.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby cconant » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:41 pm

Thanks for the response Tony. I have tried all of the layouts, and the only one that shows any change is the 'ext' layout. However, it still does not highlight the dates that have events. The only thing that is highlighted is the current date.
cconant

Postby Tonyp » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Hello cconant,

We can provide help customising the module to achieve what you want via php/html and a template override to club members.

You might find this helpful:

http://www.jevents.net/jevents-15-topme ... jevents-15

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)