Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I'm using Jevents with the Latest Events module. I have the categories color coded and they show up nicely on every page except for this one, which is the jdownloads component:http://congbethel.w.shofarsites.com/ind ... in-archive
There must be some kind of conflict- any idea how to fix?
- Posts: 62
- Joined: Wed May 21, 2008 6:39 pm
I would suggest trying firefox and firebug to inspect it and see if you find anything?
Make sure that is the same module and using the same layout also.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23639
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)