Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I have a customer using Jevents on a 1.5 site. I will be upgrading them to 2.5. They have Jevents and want to preserve their old calendar entries. Is this possible?
- Silver Members
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:59 pm
Yes this is indeed possible. Please see our 1.5-2.5 migration:http://www.jevents.net/downloads/catego ... -migration
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23633
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)