Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
My client needs a calendar package that allows them to specify repeats by date, or even time.
For example, they may have an event in the morning (10-1130) that is repeated in the afternoon 1430-1600. Or, in another instance one occurrence on Monday at 2pm and another on Wednesday at 4pm.
Is this possible in any version of JEvents, with any club access level, or is there a workaround that a user could manage?
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:34 am
Regardless of subscription, you we can currently only repeat by date and then time.
So you would need to create two events repeating.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23633
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)