Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Previously, I was running v1.5.5 and just updated to v2.2.8. The available conditions in v1.5.5 were:
a = all day events
e = no end time
m = multi-day events
I was hoping the following conditions had been added for v2.2.8:
t = activity information available
l = location information available
c = contact information available
x = extra information available
This would allow me to specify "Recent Events" module formatting such as:
Is there anyway to accomplish this sort of 'conditional formatting' for fields other than a/e/m?
- Posts: 38
- Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:18 pm
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23769
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)