Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I am back to make another attempt at solving this problem. Now it is a problem I must solve as I am unable to get to an event which I accidentally titled the same thing. I am unable to get to the one to fix. Please help with this issue.
You asked for the URL, but to what page? Would you like to enter the backend with a username and password so you can really check it out?
Private details REMOVED.
I trust you so go ahead and see what you find. I will delete the info when you are done.
Last edited by Tonyp
on Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please do not post private login details in your posts. This leaves your site at a security risk.
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:04 pm
terrytebbs wrote: load the page that shows only one event
Please send me a PM
with the URL that only shows the one event and include login details. We normally only provide this service to club members but since you were a member in the past I'll take a look at this for you.
- Posts: 42850
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
I have never used this but by observing all these discussions I am thinking that I must use.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:31 am
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)