Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
If you go to my website http://ccchessclub.jesusmylord.org
and click on an event and go to monthly view. If you put your cursor over the event, you will see that the details come up behind the calendar.
What can be done to make the details come up in front of the calendar?
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 4:45 pm
This is caused by your template,
- Code: Select all
Placed in your template.css
Note, this type of support is some thing we normally provide to club members. But as I can remember it I have provided it.
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23633
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)