Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Defaulting to incorrect month

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby scubadadsr » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:44 pm

I am on 2.2.7. When I bring up the calendar it is displaying September instead of October. I don't think it did this last month, but can't be sure! Did I miss a setting somewhere? I tried to find something I missed, but couldn't.

Thanks
scubadadsr

Postby Tonyp » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:56 pm

Hello,

What menu item have you created? is it possible you created a date range menu item rather than monthly view?
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby Geraint » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:08 am

Its possible you hard coded the month in the URL of the menu item or your SEF addon has done this
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby scubadadsr » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:26 pm

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, but I have been out of the office for a while and couldn't work on the site.

I checked and I have the menu set to view by month. I have not hardcoded anything, only used the program configuration.

It is now November, and the calendar seems to be stuck on September!

I have looked at everything I can think of and can't find anything that looks like it would change this.

Any ideas would certainly help. I am at a loss and really need this to be working.

Thanks for your help.

Roy
scubadadsr

Postby Tonyp » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:29 pm

Hello Roy,

It is just November correct. It is very possible that your server/site's timezone is different to your own therefore it's correct for the correct month..

Tomorrow if i'm right it should jump to November.

If I am wrong.. can you please post a copy of the SEF url? so we can see it.

Also, do you use any special SEF management like SH404?

Regards
Tony
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby scubadadsr » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:08 pm

Hi Tony:

I am not using any SEF management and the calendar is stuck on September, so I don't think it is the time zone. If it is, we have much bigger problems :)!

Thanks for your help. I have downloaded a different calendar, so I am going to try that. If it doesn't work I guess I will be back!

Thanks again.

Roy
scubadadsr

Postby scubadadsr » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:41 pm

OK, rather than create a problem for my agents I decided to try to fix this calendar and not add a new one.

So, I used Akeeba Backup and replicated my site on another domain that I have, which is hosted on the same server. The calendar seems to work fine on that site, but still doesn't work on the original site.

What would change from restoring the site to another domain? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Roy
scubadadsr

Postby Tonyp » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:23 pm

Hi Roy,

Possibly timezone but if its still an issue doubtful.

Can we have a link?

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby scubadadsr » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:30 pm

Go to http://www.docksideproperty.com. Under the 'about us' menu there is an agent login. Use Guest/guest to login. Then select the Calendar Link.

The other site I have it loaded on is on the same server, so I don't see how it can be time zone.

Thanks,

Roy
scubadadsr

Postby Tonyp » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Well,

How did you create that link? is it a link you copied from a menu item?

Regards
Tony

Tonyp
Team Staff

Next

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)