Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

Only one event shows up when using manage event icon

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby terrytebbs » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:39 am

I am using 2.5.4 version of JEvents with my Joomla 2.5 site. For some reason when I click on manage events only one event is showing up. When I search for events to manage only one comes up. They used to all show ... what is wrong?
terrytebbs

Postby terrytebbs » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:43 am

is this what you need?

Code: Select all
Joomla : 2.5.4
component_com_jevents : 2.2.7
module_mod_jevents_cal : 2.2.0
module_mod_jevents_filter : 2.2.0
module_mod_jevents_latest : 2.2.4
module_mod_jevents_legend : 2.2.3
plugin_editors_jce : 2.0.21
plugin_search_eventsearch : 2.2.0
terrytebbs

Postby Tonyp » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:57 am

Hello,

It is likely you need to either select more categories or remove all categories so it uses all categories in your Calendar Menu Item.

Regards
Tony
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby carcam » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:07 am

Also please check that the "hide past events" option is set to "no".
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby terrytebbs » Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:43 am

I have tried selecting different categories.I have looked for the hide past events option and can't see it. I know it was there in my earlier version of JEvents. I am really stumped by the problem. It is also quite annoying as it affects my editing options and search options when editing events. WHAT IS GOING ON???
terrytebbs

Postby Geraint » Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:41 pm

If you enable Joomla debug mode you can look for the database query that JEvents is using to find the list of events to display. This should give you a clue as to why no more events are showing.
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Postby terrytebbs » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:51 pm

My Joomla debug is enabled. However, I have no idea as to how I would look for the "database query JEvents is using to find the list of events to display."

When I go to the manage JEvents section of the backend, I used to get every event showing up. Now, even though I have all calendars, all categories, all events etc selected I get only one event showing with a link, but it shows that I have 138 pages. If I click on one of the other pages, other than page one, no events show at all. The only time an event shows is when I go back to page one, but only one event is showing. Click to page two and no events show etc...
terrytebbs

Postby Tonyp » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Are you running a multi-lingual site?
---------------------------------------
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.

Tonyp
Team Staff

Postby terrytebbs » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:18 pm

no. English only.
terrytebbs

Postby Geraint » Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:19 am

Did you change to multi-category events? If so then disable this option
JEvents Club members can get priority forum support at the Support Forum. As well as access to a variety of custom JEvents addons and benefits. Join the JEvents club today!
Geraint

Next

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)