I had the same problem when I upgraded JEvents to version 2.2.7. Events already created and newly created ones disappeared from the backend but not from the frontend.
I have a multilingual site and my backend is in french.
I tried the workaround suggested by padalec:
I have only one category (DEFAULT), and it was set to English in JEvents 2.2.7. I changed the language setting to All
, and now all events are visible
both in the backend and the frontend.
Thank you padalec !!
- Code: Select all
Joomla : 2.5.7
component_com_jevents : 2.2.7
module_mod_jevents_cal : 2.2.0
module_mod_jevents_latest : 2.1.5
module_mod_jevents_legend : 2.1.13
plugin_editors_jce : 126.96.36.199
plugin_search_eventsearch : 2.1.2 (not enabled)