I think I understand, but in executing steps I am still getting nothing. Could you define step by step what to look for?
This is what I did so far:
1) I went into the menu item edit screen.
2) In Parameters (Component) I verified our event calendar in question was selected.
3) To be sure I also added the "Default Category" this time as well.
4) Opoening the JCal export screen, the only choice given (still...) is the default category.
5) When I check the calendar on this same page, specifically, clicking on the "See by Weeks" option for example, I clearly see all the events posted.
6) On the left, I have chosen the only category option, default, selected all years, and selected the retain formatting option.
7) I hit select, the page refreshes.
8) I click the download calendar hyperlink, and the download occurs.
9) The resultant file is empty; Only 1.8 KB in size, and verified empty by examining contents in Outlook.
If you can give me a specific walk-through that would be great, and if you've the time I can give you access to the calendar itself & see first-hand what's happening. Send me an email if you like & I'll provide access. Thanx again G...