Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I use a .htaccess login for my administration panel.
This is a problem, because jEvents uses the ical icon wich is located in the administrator path.
So if i activate ical the useres get a login because of this icon.
Can u please fix this?
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:19 pm
Unfortunately because the way joomla is designed, Jevents actually needs to access that folder to save file duplication.
Please see:http://www.jevents.net/en/jevents-15-to ... -interface
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23655
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)