Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
I have recently installed your component and have a question about how to use it on a multiple language site.
This is the situation: a site in English and Dutch. I have installed the Dutch language pack. The calendar appears in the right languages on the site. So far so good. Now I want to put events on the calendar in the proper language and want to let it appear as so. For example: "samenkomst om 10u" on the Dutch site and "meeting at 10h" on the English site. I have tried in numerous ways to achieve this, but without results. Your help is very much appreciated.
Site url: http://www.godsambassade.be/dirk/index. ... 11/12/14/-
Joomla! version = 1.6.3
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:53 pm
first of all I really urge you to upgrade your installation to Joomla! 1.7 as Joomla! 1.6 support ended latest August and some security issues have been solved since then.
Regarding your multilanguage scheme, I think Joomfish might help you handle those translations, but as I am not a Joomfish user I cannot tell myself. Anyway, in the downloads area, you may find the proper Joomfish connector for JEvents.
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA
- Team Staff
- Posts: 7105
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 pm
- Location: Almería
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)