Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
My client deleted an event from the front end and it corrupted the entire database. We had to reinstall Jevents and lose all the events in order to fix it.
We want to keep this from happening again - what was the problem and what can we do?
We are running JEvents 2.0.6 on Joomla 1.7.1.
Our clients are doing a CD release party this Friday and are afraid to manage their events now - so help quickly would be appreciated!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:11 am
This is definitely not some thing we have heard of before, did the repair db not work from phpmyadmin/admin interface? By courpt can you be a bit more specific?
I would advise upgrading both Jevents and Joomla so security reasons. As this could possibly be the problem only a small possibilty.
Do you have a copy of the site which we can see the errors?
Feel free to PM me if you would like Custom Installs or Joomla! related work for a competitive quote.
- Team Staff
- Posts: 23758
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:12 pm
- Location: Isle of Man
Which server and database software versions is using your client?
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA
- Team Staff
- Posts: 7105
- Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 pm
- Location: Almería
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)