Jevents 2.x (Free Access)

SOLVED - Module Lastest Jevents : Date in French?

Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
Forum rules
When requesting support please follow these steps:

1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.

Postby tionebis » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:18 pm

Hello,
I installed the last Jevents component and Lastest Events Module.
I have some problems and after many setting it doesn't work.

1 : I would like the ext theme for the main calendar and the Geraint for the module. I do the right configuration but the module theme is still the component theme.

2 : How I can put the date of the module in French ?

Thanks for your help
tionebis

Postby carcam » Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:56 am

1. The module will take the component layout if displayed in the same page of the component. If you display the module in another part of your site where the component is not running, it will show the layout you chose.

2. Date formatting in JEvents is global for all the component and addons, so just go to the configuration area and choose your preferred date formatting in the first tab.
¿Sabías que tenemos soporte en español para los miembros del Club de JEvents? ¡ÚNETE AHORA!
carcam
Team Staff

Postby tionebis » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:01 am

Thanks for your answer,
I put French/English in the component configuration but the module lastest events still shows the date in English.
I don't no know why.
tionebis

Postby tionebis » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:18 am

I found the solution. I have to use format date with %. ie : %d %B %Y.
tionebis

Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)