Discuss JEvents 2.x for Joomla 1.5-2.5 here - club members can use the special club forum for faster response times.
When requesting support please follow these steps:
1. Update all JEvents add on's first, via the Joomla! Updater
2. Copy and Paste the JEvents Support Information from the JEvents Control Panel.
3. If you get a 500 error OR white page, enable Maximum Error Reporting in Joomla! Global Config and visit the page again, this should give you a more detailed error and help us provide a prompt response.
Hi, I don't understand why i don't see the hour of the end of an events in the list Row..
Look the attach
10:00 is the start
12.00 is the end..
Another question: Is it possible to see the start hour and the end hour in the List Row Detail?
- Cattura.JPG (22.79 KiB) Viewed 113 times
- Posts: 107
- Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:10 pm
This is the day list view - in this case the column shows the 'hour slot' where the event starts. So for an event starting at 10:15 it would still show 10:00
You could use the list row layout editor to customise the output (see http://jevents.net/en/jevents-15-topmen ... ut-editing
for an explanation for the event detail view but you can do the same for the list view.). You could include the repeatsummary in your output.
- Posts: 42781
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:14 pm
Return to Jevents 2.x (Free Access)